93. Make information clearly available to coworkers about what each department is doing and why it’s being done that way.
- 95. Make your company a home base where coworkers can develop and sell their services, and their department’s services, to other buyers, inside and outside your company.
- 97. People need to follow the rules they make.
- 55. How many coworkers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
- How to search and find whatever is most important to you
- 28. Talk to everyone as if he or she is a regular person, just like you.