28. Talk to everyone as if he or she is a regular person, just like you.
- 67. Would you rather talk about it or do something?
- 49. Draw relationships as your street map to show you who to go to.
- 10. If one person isn’t responsible for a specific thing, no one is responsible.
- 100. “What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?”
- 12. “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.”