Monthly Archives: January 2011
I was shown how to use Twitter by Brian Wilson, and have come to like it for short posts, links, ‘follows’, and writing series of short posts (because sometimes six is better than one). Most of what I write there … Continue reading
I really like this song (text by James Agee, music by Morten Lauridsen, sung by Portland State University (PSU) Chamber Choir), and Portland. For a long time I had much more personal things mixed in on this website with the … Continue reading
JWT has a fascinating catalog of 100 trends and upcoming stars to watch for in 2011: http://www.jwtintelligence.com/2010/12/100-watch-2011/ I think the most interesting that are relevant to this site are: group-manipulated pricing (#40) & P-to-P car sharing (#70): What expectations do we … Continue reading
- For cities and companies, the value of virtual currency
- “I’ll own a few memberships until NWC has enough paying members to buy them back.
- 91. Let people literally invest in your personal reputation.
- 95. Make your company a home base where coworkers can develop and sell their services, and their department’s services, to other buyers, inside and outside your company.
- 36. Turn blame and hurt into play.